How it Works
SnatchLatch protects trailers with a cambar lock, the most common door closure method used on cargo trailers, from bolt cutters, hacksaws, and drills. A 1-1/2″ shackle lock holds the protective SnatchLatch to the latch hasp. Combination locks are not recommended.
Practice Safe Trailer Habits
- Always use a SnatchLatch on your trailer doors.
- Always use a hitch lock when not hooked to your tow vehicle.
- Always use the correct ball for your hitch.
- Always use good tires and keep them properly inflated.
- Always keep your lights and signals working.